Show your pride for our great country with this DIY flag pillow. View Video
.What You'll Need
- canvas drop sheet 1643-379
- transparency film
(available at office supply stores)
- hobby knife 1033-811
- stencil brush
- painter's tape 1670-105
- Designer Series Matte paint in Patriot Love NPC44-3
- Cut two pieces from the canvas cloth to the desired size of pillow, adding a seam allowance.
- Print a maple leaf stencil to suit the size of your pillow.
- Cut the leaf stencil from the transparency film using a hobby knife.
- Stencil the maple leaf design in the middle of the pillow using a stencil brush and paint. Use the dry brush technique when stencilling for best results.
- Mask off the borders (approx. 11.5 cm) with painter's tape. Stencil the borders.
- Sew the pillow together leaving a small opening. Turn right side out, and stuff with polyester filling. Slip stitch the opening closed.