PocketJig100 pocket hole jig allows you to connect your workpieces in a quick and timely manner or do repairs around your house. Small, compact design allows you to do applications where a small jig is required. Built-in board thickness locations for easy measurement and set-up of your workpieces, virtually eliminating the need for manual measurements. Everything you need to get started with your first pocket holes!
- Built in measurements designed to accommodate standard board thicknesses of 1/2", 3/4", 1", and 1-1/2"
- Perfect for hard to reach areas, including repairs
- Magnetic T20 star driver provides maximum torque settings without stripping and allows pocket screws to align with maximum precision
- HSS step drill bit is made from high speed steel
- PocketBit has a precision tip that includes a clearance hole for the pocket screw shank, along with reducing clogging
- 1/4" hex shaft attachment is compatible with 1/4" drills INCLUDES
- Magnetic T20 star driver
- HSS step drill bit
- Stop collar
- Hex key
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Width||4"|
|Assembled Product Length||10.25"|
|Assembled Product Height||1.5"|
|Dimensions:||1.400in x 3.700 in x 9.900 in|