Fiskars® PowerGear2 Hedge Shears use patented technology to multiply your leverage, providing up to 3x more power on every cut. The innovative design can tackle thick branches while maintaining a smaller, lighter body, reducing strain on your hands, wrists and muscles during extended use or while reaching to make a cut. Additionally, shock-absorbing bumpers help reduce the jarring conclusion at the end of cuts. The fully hardened, precision-ground steel blades are enhanced with a low-friction coating for smooth cutting, less gumming and rust protection. In fact, these hedge shears make cutting so much easier they've earned the Arthritis Foundation's Ease of Use(TM) Commendation.
- PowerGear® technology multiplies leverage to give you up to 3X more power on every cut
- Powers through tough branches that traditional hedge shears struggle to cut
- Makes cutting dramatically easier than it is with other tools
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blades stay sharp, even through heavy use
- 10" blades cut all the way to the tip
- Low-friction coating helps the blades glide through wood, prevents the blades from gumming up with sap and debris, and helps the blades resist rust
- Shock-absorbing bumpers help reduce the jarring conclusion at the end of cuts
- Rounded ergonomic handles with Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Tough steel construction with riveted handles offers lasting durability
- Smaller and lighter than other shears, reducing strain on your hands, wrists, and muscles
- Length: 23"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||23"|