Even people who swear they don’t like Brussels sprouts will love this sweet and smoky side.
Active Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 30 minutes Servings: 4
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 4 slices raw bacon, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- 2 Tbsp balsamic glaze
- 1 Tbsp finely grated orange zest, plus thin strips of zest for garnish (optional)
- ¼ cup Parmesan shavings
- In a large bowl, combine Brussels sprouts, bacon, oil, salt, and pepper and toss well to coat.
- Spread Brussels sprouts out over two wire racks, then insert racks into the Air Fryer+.
- Set to AIR FRY at 400˚F for 20 minutes and press START.
- Cook, switching rack positions halfway through for most even results, until bacon is browned and crisp and the Brussels sprouts are tender and crisped.
- Transfer Brussels sprouts and bacon to a medium bowl and toss with the balsamic glaze and orange zest.
- Serve topped with cheese and additional black pepper and orange zest to taste.