Delicious bites of donuts with no deep frying!
Active Time: 5 minutes Total Time: 15 minutes Servings: 32 pieces
- 5 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 8-count can refrigerated biscuit dough
- Cooking oil spray, preferably coconut
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- In a medium bowl, stir the sugar and cinnamon together.
- Separate the dough into biscuits.
- Using a knife, quarter each biscuit, then roll each quarter into a tight ball.
- Spray the balls amply all over with cooking spray.
- Spread balls out on two wire racks, then insert racks into the Air Fryer+.
- Set to AIR FRY at 370˚F for 10 minutes and press START.
- Cook, switching rack positions halfway through, until donut bites are golden brown.
- Carefully transfer hot donut bites to a medium bowl and toss with the melted butter.
- Immediately transfer donut bites to bowl with cinnamon and sugar and toss to evenly coat.
- Serve warm for best flavour.