Though a mix of three berries is wonderful, you can make these cobblers using the same total amount (4 cups) of two or even just one kind, and it will still be delicious.
Active Time: 20 minutes Total Time: 45 minutes Servings: 4
- 4 4-oz ramekins
- Cooking spray
- 1⅓ cup raspberries
- 1⅓ cups blackberries
- 1⅓ cups blueberries
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter, cubed and chilled
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup old-fashioned oats
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving (optional)
- Spray 4 4-oz ramekins with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all three berries, the sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, and lemon juice and toss until berries are evenly coated.
- Divide berries among prepared ramekins.
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter, flour, and salt on low speed until pea sized pieces of butter form, about 4 minutes. (Alternatively, use two knives or fingers to cut butter into flour.)
- Add oats and combine by hand until well blended and crumbled.
- Top berries with crumble mixture, then cover ramekins with foil.
- Insert drip tray in bottom of Air Fryer+, then place ramekins on drip tray.
- Set to BAKE at 325˚F for 20 minutes and press START.
- When the time expires, carefully remove foil from ramekins.
- Set to BAKE at 400˚F for 5 minutes and press START.
- Bake tops of cobblers are dark golden brown.
- Let cool briefly before serving warm topped with ice cream, if desired.