Multicolour carrots look lovely, but if your market doesn’t carry them, know that regular orange carrots will taste just as good.
Active Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 30 minutes Servings: 4
- 2 lb carrots, preferably baby carrots with some greens attached, greens trimmed and carrots scrubbed but unpeeled
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp dark brown sugar
- 2 tsp kosher salt, plus more to taste
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- ¼ cup pistachios, chopped
- 2 oz goat cheese, crumbled (about ¼ cup)
- ½ tsp chili oil
- In a large bowl, toss carrots with oil, salt, brown sugar, salt, and pepper until evenly coated.
- Place carrots in the rotating basket and insert it into the Air Fryer+.
- Set to AIR FRY at 400˚F for 22 minutes, then press ROTATE and START.
- Cook until carrots are tender and lightly browned.
- When the time expires, use the fetch tool to carefully remove the basket, then carefully transfer carrots to plates or a platter.
- Top carrots with pistachios, goat cheese, and chili oil.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.