Here's a fire tested and approved way to keep entrances clean from cigarette litter. Made of flame-retardant and sturdy polyethylene, this low maintenance smoker's friend won't rust, dent or crack. Its innovative self-extinguishing design safely collects unsightly cigarette litter and reduces the risk of fire. A large covered head dissipates heat and keeps rain out while a 1-1/2-in (38-mm) opening easily accepts butts and discourages waste from being dropped in. Molded-in graphics easily identify opening for cigarette butt disposal. To protect from extreme weather, tie-down notches offer security and greater stability. Ideal for any establishment, it keeps grounds clean to help maintain your hard-earned business image. Units include a galvanized steel bucket that collects thousands of butts for maximum cleaning convenience. Measures 16.5" x 38.5".
- Smokers cease-fire self-extinguishing design
- Made of flame-retardant, sturdy polyethylene, this low maintenance smoker's friend won't rust, dent, or crack
- Unique rain bonnet opening keeps rain out
- Simply lift off lid to empty big galvanized steel pail inside
- Tie-down notches offer security and greater stability under severe weather conditions
- In high humidity environments, unique drip-lip internal construction prevents tar condensation from escaping
- Factory mutual fire tested and approved
- 16.5" x 38.5"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Height||38.5"|
|Assembled Product Width||16.5"|
|Assembled Product Length||16.5"|
|Dimensions:||16.700in x 16.700 in x 39.600 in|