The Spark from Drolet is a highly efficient, CSA B415.1-10 certified wood stove ideal for small spaces – and small budgets. Packaged in a sturdy cardboard box, it can be easily loaded into an SUV or pick-up truck. But don’t let the Spark’s size fool you: this stove can still produce 40,000 BTU/h, heat up to 1,000 square feet, and fit firewood up to 17 inches in length. An exceptional value in home heating!
- Heating area: 250 - 1,000 sq. ft.
- Small wood stove
- Maximum log length: 17"
- Fuel type: dry cordwood
- Firebox volume: 1.3 cu. ft.
- Maximum burn time: 5 hours
- Maximum heat output (dry cordwood): 40,000 BTU/h (11.7 kW)
- Overall heat output rate (min. to max.): 10,800 BTU/h (3.2 kW) to 22,600 BTU/h (6.6kW)
- Type of chimney: CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100°F)
- Average particulate emissions rate: 4.0 g/h
- Average CO (carbon monoxide): 130.5 g/h
- Minimum chimney height: 12'
- Baffle type: stainless steel
- Not approved for mobile home installation
- Door type: single, ceramic glass with cast iron frame
- Canadian standard (emissions): CSA B415.1-10
- Canadian standard (safety): ULC S627
- Overall: 22-1/4" W x 20-7/8" D x 27-1/2" H
- Door opening: 7-5/8" H x 15" W
- Firebox: 9-5/8" H x 18-3/8"W x 12-1/2" D
- Glass surface: 13-5/8" x 7-5/8"
- Flue outlet diameter: 6"
- Chimney diameter: 6"
- Centre line of flue outlet to the side: 11-1/8"
- Centre line of flue outlet to the back: 5-7/8"
|Assembled Product Length||20.88"|
|Assembled Product Height||27.5"|
|Assembled Product Width||22.25"|
|Dimensions:||23.500in x 20.000 in x 19.500 in|