With the Perky-Pet® Squirrel-Be-Gone Max Pinecone Bird Feeder, you get the best combination of squirrel defense and bird-preferred features. Flexport(TM) technology helps prevent seed spillage and offers comfort and safety for birds. This design is shake resistant, so there’s less seed waste. The feeder also allows birds to feed at an optimal position outside of the port, offering improved visibility so they feel safer and visit feeders longer. The 6 feeding stations also boast multi-height perches to accommodate birds both large and small. Feeder has a weight-activated Seed Shield(TM), which is calibrated to support the weight of birds but not squirrels. When squirrels try to gain access to the perches, the cage closes off the ports under their weight. Birds can sit on every perch without activating the Seed Shield(TM). In addition, the twist-lock cap prevents squirrels from lifting the lid, while the metal frame discourages chewing around the ports. Hang the feeder with at least 18" of clearance on all sides so squirrels can’t easily reach the ports without activating the Seed Shield(TM). With its rustic finish and decorative pine cone design, this feeder will make a charming addition in any backyard setting. 1.75 lb seed capacity (seeds sold separately). 6.75" x 20.5".
- Seed Shield(TM) activates under a squirrel’s weight to prevent access to ports
- 6 feeding stations with Flexports(TM) prevent seed spillage and offer comfort for birds
- Multi-height perches accommodate birds of many sizes
- Powder-coated metal cage and lid ensure durability
- Twist-lock lid provides additional protection for the seed reservoir
- Holds up to 1.75 lb of mixed seed, black-oil sunflower seed, or safflower seed (all seeds sold separately)
- Metal and plastic construction
- 6.75" x 20.5"
Info & Guides
|Weight Capacity||1.75 LB|
|Dimensions:||4.800in x 4.800 in x 19.600 in|