Use Home’s stainless steel toilet connector when installing new toilets. This high quality connector is designed with a braided stainless steel exterior and a PVC structure interior. It includes a shut off valve which allows for easy installation. The two threaded ends create a secure pathway for the water to travel through without bursting or leaking, even in high pressure settings.
- With 1/4 turn valve
- Braided stainless on the outside of the hose, PVC internal structure
- For use on toilet installations
- Having a shut off valve attached allows for easy installation of a supply hose and valve
- Valve has a 1/2" PEX end
- Braided hose has a 7/8" plastic ballcock end
- Braided hose length of 12" ***IMPORTANT WARNING***
- Install Accucrimp plastic PEX fittings when the water source is from a private well. DO NOT use brass PEX fittings when the water source is from a private well.
|Assembled Product Height||0.5"|
|Assembled Product Width||0.5"|
|Assembled Product Length||12"|
|Dimensions:||13.100in x 1.800 in x 1.800 in|