What You'll Need
• glass containers large enough to place your hand in to paint and to lay the battery pack for the lights flat on the bottom.
• black magic marker 5740-468
• Mirror Effect spray paint 1720-069
• painter’s tape 1670-130
• aluminum foil 4411-416
• battery operated warm white micro-dot lights
• Thoroughly clean the inside of glass containers according to Mirror Spray directions.
• Measure and mark the desired height of the mirror effect on the outside of each container.
• On the inside, place tape above the marked line, ensuring it is straight.
• Place foil inside container at tape line to cover area that is not to be sprayed. Secure with tape.
• Spray the inside with Mirror Spray paint. Apply many light coats for best result. Wipe nozzle often to prevent drips.
• Remove the tape and foil. Place lights inside. Note that 2-4 sets may be required depending on container size.