Message from owner
Sales: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounts Receivable: email@example.com
McDonalds is run by John and Merilyn McDonald and family. McDonalds was originally founded in 1929 by Duncan McDonald and John Crerar and was then known and Crerar and McDonald Lumber and Coal. In 1942 Duncan became sole owner and that same year John M.(Jack)McDonald began working with his father. In 1957 Jack purchased the interests from his father and the business was incorporated under the name J.M McDonald Lumber, which it remains today. In 1983 McDonalds became part of Home Hardware, which is owned and operated by independent retail lumber and building supply dealers. McDonalds has always occupied the same location but has greatly expanded over the years. There is now over 16,000 sq.ft. of showroom and all of the lumber is stored under roof. We have always been and continue to be a family business with Jacks children Neil (1992), Paul, Gail (1996) and John actively involved over the years. Michael and Jennifer are currently the 4th generation to be part of the business.