Natural wood is a huge statement in home décor. Introduce this trend to your table with plywood chargers or serving trays. Contemporary to classic, it's a stunning statement!
What you'll need to make chargers or serving trays
- Cut plywood to desired size and sand edges smooth.
- Simply apply two coats of finishing oil to highlight the wood colour and grain.
Note: another coat may be required in the future if the wood fades.
- Apply stencils in a dry brush technique.
Let dry. Apply two coats of finishing oil.
- chargers 14" square or 13" round
- charcuterie tray 24" x 6"