The Milwaukee 10” hex-jaw pliers feature an aggressive v-jaw geometry for the best fit and strongest hold on hexagonal bolts. An all-metal quick adjust mechanism allows for precise fits on hex bolts. Milwaukee hex-jaw pliers incorporate Milwaukee REAM & PUNCH exposed metal handles and a precision ground pliers head for reaming pipe and punching electrical knock outs. Milwaukee pliers feature slim profile over-molded comfort grips, which will not peel under jobsite conditions. All Milwaukee pliers are forged for strength and feature rust protection for long life.
- Hex-jaw pliers
- Feature aggressive v-jaw geometry, giving the best fit and strongest hold on hexagonal bolts
- All-metal, quick adjust mechanism allows you to achieve precise fits on hex bolts (sold separately)
- Slim-design head gives you great access in tight areas such as electrical boxes
- Incorporate exposed metal handles for reaming pipe and punching
- Adjustment positions: 22
- Durable, forged design
- Rust resistant
- Milwaukee® comfort handle grips will not peel or dig into hands during extended use
- 10" L
- Jaw length: 1.5"
- Jaw capacity: 2"
- Knife length: up to 2"
- Pipe reamer: up to 1-1/2"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||1.03"|
|Assembled Product Width||4.6"|
|Assembled Product Height||12.84"|
|Dimensions:||1.200in x 4.500 in x 13.000 in|