The Milwaukee 16” REAM & PUNCH straight jaw pliers incorporate exposed metal handles and a precision ground pliers head for reaming pipe and punching electrical knock outs. The plier’s teeth are hardened for secure grip over the life of the tool. Milwaukee pliers feature slim profile over-molded comfort grips, which will not peel under jobsite conditions. All Milwaukee pliers are forged for strength and feature rust protection for long life.
- Ream and punch, straight jaw pliers
- Incorporate exposed metal handles and a precision ground plier head
- Allow you to easily ream pipe and punch electrical knockouts
- Plier teeth are hardened, giving a secure grip over the life of the tool
- Slim profile
- Adjustment positions: 10
- Durable, forged design
- Rust resistant
- Milwaukee® comfort handle grips will not peel or dig into hands during extended use
- 16" L
- Jaw length: 2.41"
- Jaw capacity: 4-1/4"
- Knife length: up to 3"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||1.11"|
|Assembled Product Width||5.91"|
|Assembled Product Height||20.3"|
|Dimensions:||1.300in x 6.000 in x 20.100 in|