Hollow out the pumpkin. Spray with black lacquer paint and let dry. Drill holes in the pumpkin to fit the size of nuts you choose to use. Insert the nuts in the drilled holes. Light your masterpiece with an LED Dot-it light, or battery operated LED micro lights.
What You'll Need
Hollow out the pumpkin. Spray with black lacquer paint and let dry. Draw and cut out eyes. Legs: Cut 8 pieces of 1" poly utility pipe into lengths suitable for the size of pumpkin. With caution, use a propane torch to warm the area of the pipe where it should bend to form the legs. The pipe will look slightly glossy when it is perfect for bending. Drill holes in the pumpkin and insert the legs.What You'll Need Lacy Affair
Cut non-stretch lace in a long oval shape. Spray the back of the lace with spray adhesive and place the lace on a section of pumpkin (we started with a white pumpkin). With black paint, stencil with stencil brush and a dry brush technique. Repeat process until the entire pumpkin is covered.What You'll Need Welcome PumpkinWhat you'll need:
- painter's tape 1670-115
- Welcome stencil (below)
- carbon paper (from office supply store)
- medium ballpoint pen 5742-248
- Signature Series Exterior Flat Black paint 1835-447
- craft paint brush 5495-537
- Reduce or enlarge the Welcome stencil to a size that fits the pumpkin of your choice.
- Tape the carbon paper under the stencil in position on the pumpkin.
- Trace the letters to transfer them to the pumpkin, then remove the carbon paper and stencil.
- Paint the letters with black paint.